Friday, April 11, 2008

I've been TAGGED!!!

Before I start this tag, all I have to say is: Has anyone else noticed that I am now in the 20's for my baby countdown! I'm kind of freaking out here. Where did the last 9 months go?!


MY FAVORITE THINGS around the house

My favorite thing in the kitchen is... the dishwasher. Whoever invented the dishwasher is the most wonderful person EVER!!!! It saves SO much time and my life is that much better (and more time efficient) for having it! ahh...

My favorite thing in the bathroom is... My makeup. I'll admit, I am vain. I like feeling put together in the morning and that is what does it.

My favorite thing in the bedroom is... the WHOLE thing. I love walking into our room and feeling like it is my little haven from chaos. It's just perfect!

My favorite thing in the bedroom closet is... my THIN clothes. I absolutely cannot wait to fit in them again!!! and next are my books. Books Books BOOKS. I LOVE them!

My favorite thing in the living room is... Our love sack. Whether it's snuggling with Jeff while we watch a good movie or wrestling with Weston while hearing that adorable laugh, it holds the greatest memories!

My favorite thing in the pantry is... our food storage. I am so excited to have space!!! The bottom shelf is becoming oh-so-beautiful as I add more and more cans to it each grocery shopping trip. I LOVE feeling like I'm *getting* organized. (It is a LIFELONG project!)

My favorite thing in the "office" is... the computer and the eliptical machine. I mean, come on, how can I chose just ONE?! The one is good for my body, the other is good for my mind (and my sanity!)

My favorite thing in the baby's room is... My glider. Somehow those late nights rocking and singing to Weston (yes, they STILL occur, this week more than usual!) are the most precious memories. My glider makes the late late hour not quite so difficult and of course holding my little boy close is so special. Just last week he started asking me for certain songs. Oh how I love this little boy.

Now I need to see these people do it: TAG you're it!! SHAR,DESI, LORI, ANNIE O., STEPH, EMILY E, okay I could keep going. Really I just want to see what ALL of you out there have to say, so if you feel like doing this, YOU'RE TAGGED! Love you all!

6 comments:

Amy said...

No I CaN'T believe you're down to 29 days left! Where does the time go?! We're so excited to meet the little guy though. :) Aren't you excited that you can say you have a pantry now? You're moving on up! haha..
Love ya!

Amanda said...

Thanks for doing that. It was so fun to read your answers! I'm glad you have more space now and that you are loving it - you deserve it!

Stephanie said...

I can't believe how soon you will be having your baby. This was fun to read, especially after just having the tour yesterday. Thanks for letting us come over and sorry it got kind of crazy. :) It was so much fun, though.

Leslee P said...

love the post... gliders make the late night so perfect. sometimes in the moment, things get tiresome, but snuggeling my little man is the best... now you get to snuggle 2, you are lucky!

April Austin said...

Wow...25 days and you'll be a mother of two. I'm scared for you, I gotta be honest. But I'm sure you'll handle it like a pro! And don't forget to invite me to read your blog. aprilnaustin@yahoo.com.

Meg said...

24 days is what your count down says today!! Time sure flies... I know that some days for you are slower than others!! Thanks for your favorite things post... I took your post and went ahead and wrote my own favorite things post too!!
I can believe how big Weston is getting... He is such a big helper. What is he signing now... the last word I heard about was fish for Nemo... and that has been a while so update me!!