This pregnancy hasn't seemed to fly by...until NOW. I cannot believe I will have another adorable little kiddo here in less than 4 weeks. Weird. Crazy. and incredibly Awesome too. Things are going really well. Jeff has spring break this week so we are trying to do some really fun things with Weston before his little bro. takes some attention from him. We are loving every precious moment with our sweet sweet Weston. I will post some pics of him sometime later today!
For those who know what this means- the stats from the checkup:
I'm dilated to a 1
(this is a GOOD thing, even though it's not a lot...after 10 hours of heavy labor I still wasn't to this point with Weston, so I am happy!)
I'm 75% effaced.
Another good thing...this labor SHOULD be easiER and fastER
(note that this does NOT mean easy and fast, just better than the first, haha)
He is in the 'right' position.
Looking great and just where he needs to be.
Unfortunately for me that means LOTS of pressure. oh yay.
And, I weigh more than I want to.
Blah. Oh well..this kiddo is getting big. not me. right. ;)
Otherwise, feeling good and having fun!
11 comments:
You look fabulous! I don't know what all those stats mean, but it sounds like a good thing. I'm so excited to meet this little guy! Love ya!
You could have this guy any day now! Those are great places to be!
Just as a note, I had all 3 of my kids at 36 1/2 weeks, I can't imagine haveing to be pregnant any longer than that! Good Luck!
I'm going to say I love the "Stunt man" pics of W. Has he started jumping off things yet? That could be fun!
Yay! Great pics, i just love them- you look fantastic. Your stats are sounding great, I definitely wish you an easy next couple of weeks.
I've gained a full 40 pounds now... so I hope that makes you feel better.
To my beautiful sister:
i hope i look like you the next time i have a baby. i know for sure i didn't with kapria!
love you!
You look great! I am always impressed by how "together" you always look, especially when you are pregnant. I cannot believe how soon you will be having him. And I am so glad you have made some progress. I'm sure that was nice to hear!
You look great Nicole. I can't wait to check the blog one day and see that your new little guy has come!!
You look so good Nicole! I can't wait to see you next weekend! And everyone else! Good progress! I love you!
You look OH-So- Fabulous!! And I"m so excited for the progress. I can only imagine your excitement!!!!
Nicole,
You still look great. I don't know how you do that. I also can't believe you allow so many pictures of you pregnant. I think I have about 5 total pictures from two pregnancies. If I looked good though maybe I would take more pictures.
Weston is quite the stunt man.
Cameron says happy birthday back and thank you. Although he realizes now that it isn't your birthday too. In our family we have had too many birthdays lately. So I guess it is happy birthday to everyone!
see ya
do not feel bad, i gained 42 lbs with mason... the doc was a bit peeved with me, 20 was my goal.... I lost most of it fast, but i am still hanging on to 10lbs of comfort weight... You look great. that is what matters. chasing a toddler and getting no sleep with get that weight off in no time. dont you worry your pretty little head on that one!!!
do not feel bad, i gained 42 lbs with mason... the doc was a bit peeved with me, 20 was my goal.... I lost most of it fast, but i am still hanging on to 10lbs of comfort weight... You look great. that is what matters. chasing a toddler and getting no sleep with get that weight off in no time. dont you worry your pretty little head on that one!!!
Post a Comment