Monday, December 03, 2007

These are for Amanda!!!

Puppy Love!!


So these pictures were both originally under the Missouri posting, but in my typical haste, I accidentally deleted them as I was speedily typing away. I don't know how it happens, but I seriously do it almost every time I post. I was too lazy to go back in and add them again, but after reading Amanda's comment, I had to give them their own post and put the original info under them. Here you go:



So cute!!!
I credit Weston's love of dogs entirely to Molly, Joe and Amanda's amazing Huskie. (sp) If I ever have a dog I want her to be as cool as Molly. She is beautiful, (okay, she does shed WAY too much) and she is so sweet. She even 'talks' to you. I can't explain it, but she does. Weston loves being around her and isn't scared!!! Which is not usually the case. I think he was okay with this adorable puppy because Molly is always so good to him. We're excited to see her again this month. (and of course the rest of our awesome family!)
After seeing my cousins cute cute cute husky puppy, and of course being around Molly, I now want one. Jeff still wants a golden. Since we're having a baby soon, I think we'll put off this decision for awhile. haha


Isn't he SO cute?!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

OK, she is just awesome!! I love her blue eyes... her markings and colors are very similar to Molly's! Thanks Nicole. :)