Monday, December 31, 2007

At Last!!!

Well, it's true, we FINALLY met April, Jamin, & Devin!!!


It's funny how you can feel like you already know so much about someone just be reading their blog. I have gotten to know April through Amanda's blog, and then her own, and it has been so fun! We were finally able to meet on New Year's Eve for a few minutes before the kiddos went to bed and everyone headed off to their seperate parties. One of these times we'll actually have a huge hang out and we'll make sure ALL the Drysdale sisters are there too! (we missed you Amy!) It was great to finally meet you and to see cute *little* Devin walking!!!



I think the mom's were more excited than the boys...they kind of still did their own thing. :)

2 comments:

April Austin said...

Awe!! You are so sweet Nicole! It really was a blast to meet you. Next time we will definitely have to make a day of it...and not just 30 minutes! But since I could never ever live without Amanda, I'm sure we are going to have plenty of opportunities. Yay!

Amanda said...

I love how Molly made her way into these pictures! I'm glad you finally got to meet her too. Just in time!