Monday, December 03, 2007

Our Cute little guy!!!

Weston's photo session with Meg!!!

Meg is an awesome photographer and was so nice to take our pictures while we were in MO.!!! She caught a lot of Weston's fun expressions on film!! These were taken on a chilly day, so that's why he's bundled up! It was so fun to walk around my Granparent's property...that's where Meg got all of these cute shots.
Thanks so much Meg for taking the time! We love you!!!!

Hope you all enjoy!





7 comments:

lnkmom said...

What a cutie!!! Your aunt is amazing!!! Thanks for the update, sounds like a great trip and a great Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

Those are awesome! How on earth did you get him to cooperate? He is so cute. I love all his little expressions!

Noelle said...

What a doll. You have a very photogenic child. :) I'm glad you had a fun Thanksgiving :)

Nicole said...

Okay...a little explanation: the reaason why he looks so 'photogenic' and why he cooperated so well are these: a. he was outside, need I say more?! b. my aunts camera is amazing and fast (Jeff and I haven't caught near this on camera) and c. my aunt is great. Glad you guys enjoyed! Thanks for all the comments, I love it, and I am trying to do better commenting on everyone else's blogs too since I know how cool it is!

Nicole said...

oh, and these are 7 of about 200 that she took, that helped too :)

Shar said...

So these are like magazine photos...or photo contest winning pictures. Gosh West is a beautiful baby. er...little boy.

The Evers said...

WOW! What I would give to get some great pictures like that! For the Christmas cards...? He is so cute, I think I told you that my Jeff thinks he is the cutest little guy ever! He so is!