Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Must be Santa!

Santa came early!!!!


Jeff's parents (our own Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus!) came early to our house this year. They were down for Thanksgiving and so Weston got his present then! He LOVES this adorable little brown recliner chair. He is always finding some little space to sit in or on. (boxes, baskets, anything his height!) So now he has his own 'spot' to kick back in. He loves to sit in this chair while he watches Baby Einstein and munches on cereal. What a life!

Thank you SO much Mom and Dad...er....I mean Santa. We love you so much and appreciate ALL of the many many things you do for us. We can't wait to see you in 10 days!!!!


3 comments:

Amy said...

Oh no! He found it! I don't think I could have kept it a secret until Christmas either. Oh well, at least he loves it! :)

Amanda said...

I LOVE the chair!!! We have been wanting to get Cole one.... maybe soon. Weston looks so big sitting in it.

Carley and Jonathan said...

I love that chair. I want to get Abigale one for when she watches her Baby Einstein. It looks so comfortable. Do you know where they got it? I cant believe how big he looks.