Our little bundle of "joy" is going to be a BOY!!!!
Yea!!!!
I am so excited to have a boy because:
Yea!!!!
I am so excited to have a boy because:
- He and Weston will be best buds
- We don't have to spend tons of money on lots of pink clothes
- The boys can share a room, how fun and cool
- Jeff and I get to spend lots of quality time together finding a name that we both like
- Boys really are easier...(I am a girl, I know how emotional we can be!)
- Football, football, football
- Our "perfect" plan for a family is as follows: 2 boys and then 2 girls...haha (really, our perfect family is the family we are so lucky to have and get!)
- We get to carry on the masculine Drysdale tradition
20 comments:
Congratulations!! 2 boys will be so fun and, even though I don't have one (yet) boys are totally easier except for the potty training, so I am told!! As for Weston, yea, stay away from the sugary fats. Avocados, peanut butter, cheese, whole eggs and whole milk (which kids should drink till they are 2 for all around development, especially brain development), and non lean meat are some good fatty foods. Also, they can be transitioned later on for less fatty version. Good luck!! and Congrats again!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. I have been checking your blog all day. I couldn't wait to find out. (As if there wasn't anything to be accomplished today!) It is so fun having 2 boys! They will be buddies and you can use all the same cute clothes again. Nicole, we will have our girls someday! :) Maybe around the same time. Now, I can't wait to hear what you decide on for the name.
Yay! Boys are the best! We're excited to have another nephew...he will be our 5th! Weston is going to be such a good big brother. Congrats! And thanks for calling me with the news! Love you!
Yay! That's great news. Our babies can grow up and get married now :)
As for capturing a still from your DVD, the easiest thing to do is just pause the DVD, press the print screen button at the top of your keyboard above the insert key, then open any graphic program (even microsoft paint will work) and press control V. That should automatically paste whatever was on your screen into your open document.
If that doesnt work, as far as I know- you'll need a special editing program to capture the still. I have full access to editing software, so let me know if you need me to lend you a hand.
Congratulations on your big news, I'm really excited for you.
So excited for you guys! Weston is so darling and fun--I'm sure the next little one will be the same. I'll keep my ears open for cool names. Congrats!!
Congrats!!! You forgot to say that little boys LOVE their Mommy soooooo much! Our little man is the most cuddly thing ever!
I'm sure Weston is going to be a great big brother!
That's such exciting news--I can't wait to tell Phil. I'm glad you listed all the reasons you're excited, but my favorite was that the two boys will be best buds. :) (Phil's favorite will be "football, football, football....")
YAY! Congratulations!!!! Another little cutie!! haha I hope i can come out and see both of them!!! Love Love Love you!
Mel
I'm so excited for your little family! I saw your mom yesterday at Target in Escondido and she had said that you were going to find out what the baby was any minute. Weston and baby will be great buddies since they're so close.
Have a great Christmas!
Awesome!! Congratulations on having another boy. I haven't even met Weston yet, but judging from his pics, you will have a great addition to your family.
oh my gosh...it's so different to actually See what's growing inside you. What a cute little boy. :)
congrats Nicole! that is so exciting... I'm happy for you all!!
And this baby will even the count for mom and dad - 2 boys and 2 girls :o) Kapria will have so much fun hanging out with all her boy cousins and their friends...ha ha ha! We're still making a list of boys names for you. can't wait to meet him!
love ya
A huge congratulations to you both! We received your beautiful Christmas card, and look forward to getting a chance to see your new little bundle of joy in next year's photo (or maybe if you're ever in CA, both your boys can meet our little Olivia in person!)! May you have a peaceful, happy New Year, and may 2008 be full of nothing but wonderful memories!
Boys...boys....boys.... having boys first is the best way to go!! Maybe you will have three and three just like me....
Love ya and congrats!!
CrAzY aUnt MeG
Wow, that is so exciting, another boy! I bet Weston is so excited to have a little brother. I'm sure he'll be equally as cute too!
Getting together for american idol is a great idea! It'll be just like the old days. Is your number still 940-783-2405?
As for boy names, I dont know if you'll like them- but these were the ones we had picked out:
Noah, Simon, Liam, Atticus, Jack, and Asher.
Ooh, or you could name your new little boy easton, you know- to match weston :)
Alright, well i'll talk to you soon. Hope you had a great christmas.
JEff and Nicole this is Todd and Rose Groesbeck! We were so excited to get your Christmas card and are even more excited to be blogging buddies now. Congrats on having another boy. He is a lucky boy and we couldn't be happier for you. We hope everything is going well for you! We should get together if you are still in Provo! We need to catch up. Check out our blog at www.groesbeckfamily.blogspot.com. Hopefully we will talk to you soon!
Hey Nicole. Long time. Hope we can catch up. Cograds on your bundle of JOY:) Joy Clark-Smercak
Post a Comment