Weston is always fascinated with sleeping people (he tends to wake them up!) and has recently learned how to say SHHHHH!!! Here is studying our 'Merry Gentleman" Uncle Trav and telling us to be quiet:
Thanks for your comment- it's true, we totally need to get together! Weston looks just too cute in all of those pics and stuff, i'm glad you're enjoying your holiday season. So you get your big ultrasound on monday? I'm so excited for you- that's such a fun time. Hey, where are your pregnant pics missy? I havent seen a single pregnant nicole pic. Perhaps that's just more motivation for me to call you up and schedule a play date. Are you guys around for christmas? We'll be here, so if you are, perhaps we can go out to dinner over break.
2 comments:
I love his little finger! Can't wait to see his little finger in person!
Thanks for your comment- it's true, we totally need to get together! Weston looks just too cute in all of those pics and stuff, i'm glad you're enjoying your holiday season. So you get your big ultrasound on monday? I'm so excited for you- that's such a fun time. Hey, where are your pregnant pics missy? I havent seen a single pregnant nicole pic. Perhaps that's just more motivation for me to call you up and schedule a play date. Are you guys around for christmas? We'll be here, so if you are, perhaps we can go out to dinner over break.
Post a Comment