Every Christmas I have always loved hearing the song 'Breath of Heaven' or Mary's song. When I was single it would make me dream of the day when I would have a little one of my own and I could only imagine Mary's feelings as she held that most special baby of all. I have been blessed to be expecting over Christmas both times, and I can only say that feeling a baby inside of you and then having that precious baby to hold is the most wonderful and amazing experience of my life. I hope that it has brought me a little closer to Heaven each year. I know that both Weston and this precious little one inside of me are so perfect and bring Heaven into our home every day. I feel so incredibly blessed to be a mother. This most noble of callings makes Christmas that much better and that much richer for me. I love that I can now, partially understand how Mary must have felt as she held Heavenly Father's most precious son in her arms. I get to hold one every day as well.
9 comments:
Nicole, you look so good! It has been awhile since I've seen you because you were barely showing then. I like what you said about being a mother. I am amazed each day how much joy these little ones bring into my life and to others as well.
congrats... You look wonderful:) I also loved what you wrote and it is so TRUE:) Amy
Wow you look BEAUTIFUL!
And I agree - being a mom is the best job. even when Kapria has cried a lot (she's been teething this past week) or keeps me up late, I seriously can't complain because every minute with her is a good one. It's amazing how much happiness they bring with them. You can't help but smile!
I love all the song posts! What a great idea! I have heard such rave reviews on the "Little People" Nativity, so I might need that too. Looks like Weston loves his!
How blessed you are to be expecting during Christmas. Haveing your own little ones does make you think differently about the whole wonderful story!
YAY- you look AWESOME with a cute little belly!! Thanks for letting me share in your growing... You are such a fantastic mother and I love getting brilliant ideas from you. I feel absolutely the same way about our little Cole. What a blessed life I have, it's hard at times to feel worthy to have this amazing life!
Well, i guess i commented too soon before when i chastened you for no pregnant pics. You're looking way cute Nicole. I love love love it.
Hey Nic, you look great! What a cute sweater. I've yet to have the joys of an "over-christmas" pregnancy, but I totally know what you mean. Just thinking about labor/delivery in the stable makes me ill. Mary was a strong woman in so many ways! Can't wait to see you Friday!
Nicole, thanks so much for the things you said. You said it perfectly and really reminded me what a blessing it is to be a mother especially around this time of year. You look so cute in your picture. When do you leave for Texas? We have to get together soon! Give me a call.
You look great Nicole. I can't believe you are already 17 weeks.
Post a Comment