Thursday, September 06, 2007

Kapria Faith !!!!


We went to the hospital to meet cute little Kapria on Wednesday. (I will post pics with Shar & Trav soon...they are all on their camera!) She is so beautiful, can you believe all of her hair?!!! We love her so much already. She is just so sweet and adorable!

Isn't she SO precious!



Weston meeting Kapria for the first time. He was definitely interested in her...especially when she cried! I love how sweet this picture is!



Proud Uncle Jeff meeting Kapria!!!
(we need a girl in our little family, look how sweet Jeff is with her...he's even said he wouldn't mind a girl now!)



12 comments:

Amy said...

These are adorable pictures, Nicole! I love her hair! It makes me sad how quickly babies grow. I'll be the Mom who cries at each milestone my kids achieve. :) I can't WAIT to be a mom...someday!

Amanda said...

WOW- she is cute. I LOVE her hair!! How fun to have something to fix besides just peach fuzz. I really really REALLY really hope that at least one of us Drysdales has a girl. Hmmm... We will just have to find out the trick to that.

Stephanie said...

I love the look on Weston's face as he is looking at her. So interested-what a cutie! He will be a good big brother someday!

Leslee P said...

Look at that BeaUtIfuL little girl. I really love the name. You are a very lucky aunt. I cannot wait until my brother and sister have children of their own some day! O, I really want a girl too! You have a beautiful Family!!!

Jonathan and Carley said...

Congratulations on becoming an aunt! She is so adorable! I love that picture with your whole family looking at her, it is so precious! She is going to have so much fun with her aunt, uncle, and cousin.

The Hills... said...

hey there, I'm throwing Brian a surprise party tonight at 6:30 at the Rich's house. Come, come if you can!

Holbrook's Blog said...

Hey Nicole,

Thanks so much for posting on our blog. It is great to hear from you. We will have to get together. Our number is 400-0383. Your boy is the cutest thing. They grow up too fast. It is great to see newborns, your niece is so cute. Take care, Mara

The Evers said...

Well arent you the proud aunt! She is so beautiful! I LOVE all of the hair! You look great by the way!

Amy said...

I'm eating one of your cookies right now at...hmmm..10am!! Yikes, not a good start, but so so yummy! Thanks again! Did you get the jam and the cd's? They're yours to keep if you like them. :)Love ya!

Annie said...

Nicole! You look amazing and your family is so so so cute! this is Annie your old roomie-Adam gave me your blog and it is so great to see you! You are beautiful and your little Weston is adorable. My blog is bryanandannie.blogspot.com It will be so great to keep in touch with you!

Anson Gessel Pho+ography said...

Weston is getting so big! What a sweet look he is giving that beautiful little girl... So adorable! AMY G.

Shar said...

Hey Nic-
I want that picture of the three of you at the hospital with Kapria. I need it for her book :)