She's Arrived!!!
Our darling little niece is here! Check out Shar & Trav's blog to get the details!
Jeff, West, and I are going to visit later today and will post some pics asap!!! I will say, though, that Shar was absolutely amazing, she had a very LONG labor (20 hours of back labor BEFORE the epidural, and then it was only so she could rest a little in order to push. She is our hero!)
Babies are such miracles. It is the most incredible experience to see them come into the world!! I can't wait to hold her tiny little self again! Weston seems so HUGE!!
Shar & Trav's blog link is on the left of the posts! Enjoy...and warning, there are no pictures yet, but there WILL be!!!
4 comments:
Congrats!!! Can't wait to see pics. I'm sure she is just perfect. :)
I am so excited for them! I can't wait to see her. Wow, Shar is a strong woman and amazing! Trav should be very proud of her.
Yay!! I JUST got your message, but I'll still be at school for a few more hours. I'm So happy for them and I'm sure she's absolutely beautiful. Again...I'm baby hungry. haha... Love ya!
Congrats Nicole! Even though I don't know her very well I'm so happy for them- this baby is a miracle for them. Now it sounds like you are going to be so busy! I do want to hang out- Syd is REALLY sick right now, so as soon as she is better let's play!
Post a Comment