| What color is your soul painted? Pink Your soul is painted the color pink, which embodies the characteristics of love, friendship, compassion, femininity, relaxation, ability to overcome evil, honor, morality, general success, gratitude, appreciation, admiration, sympathy, health, and marriage. Pink falls under the element of Air, and is symbolic of gentle emotions and of emotional unions. |
![]() Quizzes and Personality Tests |


19 comments:
OK, so I'm brown. Hmmm..... Not sure what I think of that. Interesting! :)
I'm Green, but I wanted to be red. So I changed all my answers to what I thought would make red and voila! I'm red now. :) haha...
I'm blue...but I guess I expected that (the usual patient, loyal, compassionate etc.)
Hey Nicole. Thanks for leaving a nice comment!! Your little guy is so BIG now, so adorable! So where are you guys living. New house, old? Love the Blog!
Amy
I'm definately going to take the test. (I hope i'm pink too!)
P.S: When is the skirt party?
Yay to everyone who's taking the quiz! i think it's kind of funny how your answers don't always get you a color that really describes you..but it's all in fun. haha. enjoy!
Pink is very exciting, better then Des's gray JK! I am not sure I want to take it, I already know my personality is black :)
I guessed wrong, I am red! Goes with my temper I guess-at least I am honest!
Hey I'm so sorry I didn't come last night. I got the invite in the mail yesterday and we had already made dinner plans for Brian's b-day. Can I still look at the skirts?
I posted my color on my Blog...RED-my favorite.
Nicole--Thanks again and again for the dinner on Thursday! It was fabulous, and I felt so special sitting among all the other poor students eating soggy pb&j sandwiches they'd had in their backpacks all day. Wow...we sure are lucky to have you guys here to spoil us! Thanks again!
Love you! (and miss you! We never see you anymore! We need to plan a get-together)
I saw at the bottom of your page where you are having another baby! Congratulations! That is so exciting! I hope you do have a girl! Yay for babies!
I just got your message! my phone is totally dead- I'll call you tomorrow morning! I"M SO EXCITED for you. CONGRATS!!! why do you think a girl? Are you way sick? oh man- I'll talk to you tomorrow!!! I hope you are doing well!
Okay, crazy small world... So in my blog post a few days ago, i made references to all the people whose blogs i read. My friend Adam Phillips was reading my blog, and saw that you're one of my friends, so he IMs me totally freaking out. How do you know nicole? He said that you guys were best friends at Ricks and that you lived with is younger sister.
Adam and I were best friends here at BYU- we hung out every day for like a year. I was actually the 5th roommate of their 4 boy apartment and I was really close with all the boys there. Adam rocks. He's totally a guy that offends like 90% of girls, but I loved him to death. So how funny is that? Who would have ever thought we'd have a dear friend in common from completely different circumstances? I think it just goes to prove how cool we both are.
I hate that I havent gotten to see you yet. We need to get together, I'd love to see you and also your little (huge) boy.
I didn't think i offended like 90% of girls...ah well, i got married. Anyway, you ever going to update your blog...sheeesh. A guy gets bored at work.
Adam
YOU ARE HAVING ANOTHER BABY... Where are you woman?
Me again, sorry! I am coming to town on Sat and wanted to get some friends together for Lunch on Sat at 1:00 at Zupas. Anyway, I wanted to invite you if you are not busy!
kgrace19@hotmail.com
I hope you are feeling well!
Love,
Kell
So, you are having another baby. Cool, Congratulations. Oh, and check out my blog.
Holy Cow! Congrats on being pregnant! That is exciting!
Post a Comment