I have to laugh...in writing this post I realized Jeff and I didn't take a single picture together on Valentine's Day. Oh how things change when you have children!
We've decided, though, to do something small for each other on V-day but really OUR day is our anniversary. And Valentine's Day is our chance to celebrate with the other loves of our lives: the kiddos!
The boys definitely had made up their minds as to the kind of boxes they wanted for school. I had to get my creative juices flowing to figure out how to make a stegasaurus & pteranadon. (The latter of which has never been made in blogdom, so I was on my own!!!) The boys helped and it turned out to be super fun, and pretty darn awesome, if I do say so myself!
Cute little Ryder after opening his little Valentine treat from mom & dad in the morning.
Callen's first Valentine's Day!!
Oh these little heartbreakers. I am so glad they are mine:
Our delicious dessert:
In keeping with tradition, we celebrate Valentine's Day as the Day of the Book & the Rose.
The kiddos get a book (and small treat) from us. This has become a favorite tradition that we all look forward to. For the sake of saving $, Jeff & I committed to reading a book we already own that has yet to be read.
We are a bunch of book-lovers over here!
And Callen really just likes to eat them:
I had to get a shot with my little love, how this kiddo melts my heart:
Story time with daddy:
Jeff surprised me with a stunning bouquet of roses & this delicious cupcake.
I enjoyed every last crumb!
Happy Valentine's Day from this little family of mine!
1 comment:
I love all the red! The boys are just too sweet. And I noticed your nailpolish- love it. :)
Post a Comment