Jeff's birthday was really fun. So fun that I forgot to take pictures!
This semester has been a crazy one already and I knew Jeff really needed a break. I would have liked to surprise him, but he usually does school work on Sat. so I let him know ahead of time that we'd be doing something fun. That way he got in all the extra hours during the week. Then, Shar & Trav watched the boys so we could go on an all-day date.
It was WONDERFUL to have so much time together. We spent the day eating lots of yummy food, shopping for his birthday gifts, and just talking and enjoying the time together. It was perfect and so much fun!!
On Sunday we did our family celebration. The boys helped make Jeff's yummy dessert and we decorated. They loved drawing on each balloon for Jeff!
We just got him one of his favorite study snacks since he had picked out his gift on our date the day before.
We absolutely love Sundays because it is our one day with Jeff all to our selves.
It was so fun to be able to celebrate him and show him how much we love him!!
Happy Happy Birthday, Babe.
You know how much I love and appreciate you, so I'll save the mushy stuff for your card.
Love you!
Here's to being 31!!
No comments:
Post a Comment