September was an interesting month for us. We are getting used to life in the new home. Even though our friends aren't that far...they are still not a 2 minute walk down the street or to the park. It's been an adjustment. We've had friends over to play, done lots of unpacking and organizing, gotten used to new schools and schedules, had to adjust to daddy being gone again, and spent lots of time with just the 5 of us.
In all of that doing, I haven't taken enough photographs of the every day stuff. This one simple day of bath-time fun is a good way to sum up our September.
We're having fun:
Love these little men, more than I could ever say.
1 comment:
i can't get over how different siblings' personalities can be! I can see it in ryder's face - he and ava are kindred spirits. :) they're gonna be trouble this summer! haha...
Post a Comment