Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Ryder's big boy bed!!

Well...here's the first sneak peak into our new home.  
Ryder's room:

Our crazy little man figured out how to climb out of the crib. It was the coolest trick ever, so he had to practice it over and over and OVER...at 9pm, 2am, 4am, 6 am...

SO. we decided he might as well be in a bed instead of possibly getting hurt while he climbs out of a crib in the pitch black. He LOVES his room and bed and has done so great in it.  I did put a child lock on his door so he knows he has to stay in there during sleeping hours. It took him a couple of nights to be okay with that and now we are ALL getting much more sleep. Awesome!!!


I can't believe my baby is getting so big!  Everytime I say that, though,  Weston reminds me that I have a new baby now... so here's to my big 2-year-old. 

We sure love you Ryder!!



3 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh- the space!!! I know you are loving it. And I too cannot believe he is in a bed and 2 years old! So cute!

Amy said...

A blank canvas - can't wait to see the rest of it! He seems too small to be in a bed. Where does the time go??

Phillips Family said...

Yeah, we need to do this too. Still trying to get over my son peeing everywhere.