Shar & Travis moved here August 18th, just in time for us to spend our birthday together! YAY!!!
It is SO much fun to have the kiddos back together again.
They are having a blast, and we are loving it too!!
So they stayed at our house for the weekend and Monday morning (our b-day) the guys let us sleep in.
We had to be ready to leave by 10am and that's when they gave us our gift: the day together!!
It was awesome.
We went to Kneaders for the amazing french toast breakfast. Then headed to the mall for mani/pedis. Bliss.
Did some shopping and then met up with the guys for a date night dinner.
After dinner we went back to our house for a fun party with the kiddos.
It was AWEsome. So amazing. I love my birthday...Jeff sure knows how to spoil me!!!
Love my sister:
Happy Birthday to us!
The guys made our favorite dessert, cream cheese pie with fresh fruit. And they ROCKED.
It was THE best pie ever. Really, they made it better than I ever have.
Cute kiddos enjoying the food:
Ryder loved my party hat:
Happy Birthday Shar!
Love this little fam:
I love my crazy guys!



1 comment:
Fun birthday pictures!! Its so fun that you guys get to spend time together - lucky!! I know its nice to be with cousins and sisters.
Post a Comment