Saturday, June 30, 2012

June's Everyday Moments

June was pretty full. New baby. Packing. Adorable boys.

The boys absolutely adore Callen. No sibling jealousy going on here...we feel so lucky. They all take turns holding him, singing to him, and loving him. 


Ryder, especially, LOVES to sit by him and watch him. It is so sweet to see our crazy, busy boy taking the time to be a good big brother:

Ryder resting on my bed while I pack:


Joe & Amanda sent us such a fun Congrats package after we had Callen. 
They were delicious and we enjoyed every bite (THANKS!!!):


Lots of snuggling going on at our house:





Story time with these cute guys is always exciting:


Heading out for a walk with the littlest man:

2 comments:

Amy said...

you keep getting more beautiful with each child! I love that they all love on Callen so much! Makes me feel not quite so nervous about eventually adding a 3rd. :)

Amanda said...

Everyone looks so happy! I'm so glad for you - I know that helps with the transition. And the strawberries look awesome! Glad you liked. :) And you- just gorgeous! Great picture.