Monday, June 18, 2012

I hate goodbyes.

Right after I had Callen Steph told me she and Brett were moving. Out of state. Boo.
I am SO incredibly happy for them. Truly. It is really hard not living by any grandparents or siblings.  And I am very very glad for her that her kiddos get to live by Grandma & Grandpa now. 
However. Since neither one of us lived by a lot of family, we did a lot together. Steph was my person. She was the one I could call for anything. She always listened, I loved her kids & she loved mine, and we would help each other out anytime. Date night swaps, carpools, girls nights (not enough of those), etc. It was awesome. She is awesome. 
So. before they moved we finally had the barbeque we had been talking about doing forever.
It was great. And I miss her. And the boys. And sweet, adorable Eden whose cheeks I just loved to kiss.
And maybe Brett too. ;)

Thanks for a fun last night together!! 

oh the fun these boys had!





3 comments:

Amanda said...

What a cool group of boys!!! And did you get highlights??

Stephanie said...

This made me cry. We miss you guys SO much!

Phillips Family said...

Friends become more and more important in your life. I think i knew her at Ricks.