I haven't been so great with documenting this pregnancy. But I have taken one photo of each trimester...so here is the 3rd Trimester! We're in the home stretch, wahoo!!!
I can't believe this little guy will be here in 5 weeks. CraZy I tell you!
I am feeling okay. This trimester has been a bit harder, I am not trying to complain, just documenting what it really was like. I am tired. ALL of the time. And I have some weird leg pains and stomach pains. But all of that is 'normal' especially with your 4th pregnancy I guess! I have been having braxton hicks contractions since about week 20, so by now I'm pretty tired of them. Literally. They exhaust me! But then again, it could just be chasing around 3 very active boys!
Other than the constant fatigue and aches and pains, it truly has been a great pregnancy. I am so blessed to have a strong and healthy body that really does well while I'm expecting. I love feeling this little guy move and kick, it is a great reminder of the life that is growing inside of me. I know that all of this will be worth having him in my arms and I can't wait!
We have been pretty busy lately, so the last few weeks have flown by. I haven't done too much to prepare for his arrival yet. I still have to unpack the baby clothes/items, wash everything, clean the entire house, get the infant carseat out of storage and cleaned, vacuum the car, pack hospital bags, make some freezer meals, type out a schedule for whoever watches the boys, throw Tave his 4th birthday party, get a pedicure, get my hair done, and finally choose his name (we're pretty close, but just can't decide for sure)!
And oh yeah, all that other daily stuff that has to happen in a home.
Whew, I guess I better get going!
I did finish a couple things for baby boy.
First, I finally picked a layout and fabrics for his quilt (that my mom is making)
I am so in love with this color scheme, it's what we'll be doing for his nursery:
And I crocheted him this lovely baby blanket. I fell in love with the pattern and had to try it out. It was so fun crocheting it each night and knowing I would be snuggling my sweet little man in it:
If anyone wants to give it a go, I definitely learned a few things along the way and tweaked the pattern a teeny bit. So I can post the info if you want! It's so soft!!!
So baby boy, we are thrilled for you to get here, but have a few more things to get done, so hold off on coming too early, k. Love, mommy.


6 comments:
You look great, Nicole! And...I think I need that chevron blanket! So perfect! Can't wait for him to arrive!
Oh man...I'm with Amy. I LOVE that blanket! If I ever have another baby you have to make me one of those. I will pay you of course. :) You look gorgeous!
you do look SO good. I think women who have like 6 babies amaze me? Does each one get harder on them or do they just have resilient bodies, cause #3 was a lot harder on me too, I bet I'll be just like you on #4. (not there yet) I LOVE that blanket. I really want to learn to crochet. So unless you plan on selling that blanket, which I would buy, then you should post the pattern. and i will learn how to do it finally. you have given me the push.
like really- you should post the pattern and i will start practicing. I have a ton of friends prego. haha.
Oh my goodness...gorgeous. And, I'm talking about you!!! The blanket is beautiful too. Good luck these last few weeks.
I love the blanket!!!! And the fabric you picked out for his quilt. And of course, like always, you look so beautiful! I miss you.
Post a Comment