Tave has been requesting a super hero week at school. Typically we try to stick to educational themes...but I couldn't say no, he was just too excited. Aaaand, he's only three, so no biggie.
It was a hit (since there are 3 boys and 1 girl in the class, Hailey was a trooper and played along)!!
Each child got to pick the super hero they wanted to create and then I drew them on our rolls and the kiddos colored them. Tave still has his batman!
I might have had to help a little...these kids LOVE their play time together. Spiderman is completely colored by Noah, though. Impressive, huh!
During part of our super hero training we had to save the good guys from Mr. Freeze:
It was definitely the favorite activity of the week!
Then we had to knock over the villians with a ball (like bowling):
We also did some super hero packets and talked about being super heroes every day by serving others and doing something kind.
The kiddos earned their masks at the end of the week:
It was a SUPER week!!!
3 comments:
very very cute. I love this idea and all the work that went in to it. It would make a great birthday party too!
Wow, super clever. LOVE IT!!
Owen is loving this!! We are reading it together, and he can't get enough of it! Great idea, supermom. :)
Post a Comment