Things have been pretty busy around here. I always have these high hopes of doing awesome, creative, and fun things for holidays with my kids. But you know, simple is the way we roll. It just has to be that way for now. (maybe forever..;)
I didn't take a lot of pictures. But here are my little loves on Valentine's Day. I feel so lucky to have them, and of course my wonderful hubby too!
Tave - he found my mascara and gave himself a mustache. Yes, he wore it all day. Lovely, huh.
Weston showing off his muscles:
And my little Ryder - trying chocolate dipped strawberries for the first time (he was too focused to look at me!)
I wanted something a little festive, so we did heart pizzas with heart pepperonis. It was a hit:
And our delicious dessert was scarfed up in minutes:
We carried on the tradition from last year of celebrating the day of the book and the rose.
So everyone got a new book (instead of treats and useless trinkets)
No pics, but they loved them!
1 comment:
LOVE the mustache! he is so funny!
Post a Comment