Shar & my Mom drove out with the girls!!
We had so much fun playing with them and soaking up all the cousin time. We definitely miss our family!
We had such a fun week with them and didn't want it to end!!
I had already put the boys to bed, but as soon as the girls got here Weston & Tave bounced down the stairs. They couldn't wait to see them:
I love this pic of Jeff reading stories to the girls while we got their sleeping arrangements taken care of:
One of our many walks outside:
the girls were excited about the little bit of snow!
It was mine and Jeff's turn for babysitting swap while they were here. 7 kids ages 5 and under. It was awesome!
We did a lot of fun indoor activities since it was still so cold. These cute water color books were a hit:
Ryder LOVED it too and really worked hard on his picture. SO cute:
We had tons of fun and loved every second of their visit. SO much so that I didn't take a ton of photos.
We sure love our cousins, thanks Mom & Shar for making the trip!
1 comment:
i don't think i would survive a babysitting swap!! There's no way I could get that many kids to sit still on the couch.
And...kapria and mila are seriously beautiful girls. I think Jeff needs some litlte girls in his life! :)
Post a Comment