I've been so behind on reading blogs. I love how you announced baby #4! I hope you don't mind if we end up borrowing your idea at some point. Congratulations!!
And I keep meaning to email you to thank you again for the hats. We love them both!!
That's the cutest announcement I've ever seen! I'm totally hating you with jealousy! :) BUT...I can't tell you how excited I am for you to have another boy. We LOVE having four boys. Everyone told us we had to be disappointed that the fourth wasn't a girl, but in complete honesty, this was the first time we REALLY, REALLY wanted a boy. Congratulations!!! One of these days we'll actually get our bums in gear and get together to talk about the crazy life of mommies of boys!
6 comments:
Congratulations you guys!! That is exciting. My family started off with 4 boys too. Good luck!!
Ha ha ha. I would have never thought you would have a family of all boys Nicole. Very happy for you.
Congrats!!!!! What a cute way to announce!!!
Super cute announcement. Congratulations!
I've been so behind on reading blogs. I love how you announced baby #4! I hope you don't mind if we end up borrowing your idea at some point. Congratulations!!
And I keep meaning to email you to thank you again for the hats. We love them both!!
That's the cutest announcement I've ever seen! I'm totally hating you with jealousy! :) BUT...I can't tell you how excited I am for you to have another boy. We LOVE having four boys. Everyone told us we had to be disappointed that the fourth wasn't a girl, but in complete honesty, this was the first time we REALLY, REALLY wanted a boy. Congratulations!!! One of these days we'll actually get our bums in gear and get together to talk about the crazy life of mommies of boys!
Post a Comment