Friday, September 30, 2011

September

I really don't know where the time has gone. We have been so busy around here and I just haven't taken pictures much. September was full of school for West & Jeff, preschool for Tave, play time outside, and just getting used to our new schedule.  The boys all LOVE being outside so that is where we spend a LOT of time.  
Weston & Tave had a few weeks of 'horse' play. They loved riding these horses and pretending to be horses. It was pretty funny, especially when Tave would talk to us in neighs...hahaha. I love these boys:

Ryder absolutely LOVES outside. And he has claimed Tave's trike as his own. We spent many many hours on this:

Ryder has also started thinking dress up stuff is cool. It's fun to see him put stuff on and actually leave it there:

Sep 13th
We went up to Salt Lake to visit Chelsea & the kiddos.
Our boys sure love their cousins:

I didn't get a lot of pictures of the bigger kids because they were too busy running around together to stop for a photo. But the littles sure were cute together, they had so much fun getting into mischief:



Cute Aydrien:

And me & Chels:
 We had so much fun.
Weston asked me afterwards why we don't get to live close to our cousins. He was so sad and it made me sad, too. I will have to be better about driving the hour to get up there since they are the only cousins we have close by. We sure miss our far-away family!

Sep 15th
We found out we were expecting Baby #4!!  Jeff and I have always taken the tests together, but this time I took it by myself in the morning. I wanted to tell him in a fun, creative way...however, I didn't make it to the store that day and couldn't keep it in. So dinner became an easy way to get the message across. It was pretty funny when he looked down at the plate to find this:


Chelsea had her own Baby #4 on September 18th. We got to watch Reverie for 2 days while they were in the hospital. We really had so much fun with her. The boys absolutely adored her and she didn't cry the ENTIRE two days until I set her down to take a picture with the boys the morning we were taking her home. Seriously, this was NOT indicative of the time she spent with us: 

The boys LOVED having a little girl in the house. It was a lot of fun but SUPER busy, too. Since she and Ryder are only 10 days apart in age, they sure kept me on my toes!

And here is our newest, sweet little niece:  
Tanneah Wyanet
Born September 18, 2011
7 lbs 15 oz
21.5 inches long





Ryder came with me to visit them in the hospital and he loved the new playground. He was so fun!

Whew, there is September in a nutshell!

No comments: