This kid loves to be just like his big brother. Last year was tough for him, watching Weston go to preschool and not being able to join in.
This year, he was SO. EXCITED for his preschool to start.
My sweet little Tave all ready for school.
He insisted on this huge back pack, he loves it and I couldn't say no!
They were being SO silly, but I love these crazy guys and the laughter they bring into our home ever single day:
Showing off their Transformer backpacks (they had to match, after all!)
Tave was so ready to go to preschool. He said goodbye and didn't look back once. He LOVED it and had a blast. Now he has to wait another day before getting to go again. Oh I love this kid!
5 comments:
I love those boys! Either they're really small or their backpacks are really huge! They look too cute being silly together.
LOL... are their backpacks going to eat them alive? They are HUGE!! LOL... they do look adorable!!
:) Meg
Tave was so cute and was ready to color, cut, and glue everything and anything. He liked to balloon wrestle too. I was amazed at how well all of the kids did.
They are so cute with those huge backpacks! Tave is growing up way too fast. What a cutey.
they make me laugh! i love this! and i want to hear how preschool is going!
Post a Comment