Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Working Out

The boys are really into Jeff & my workouts.
A long time ago I found 1 lb weights in Target's dollar section. I WISH I would have bought two sets. 
They boys take turns with them and feel so super cool when they lift them. 
I love that we're teaching them about health and working out as a family.
Tave doesn't make it through quite as much as West, but they are trying and are dang cute doing it!!
Here's to healthy family habits!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I love this! When I do the 30-day shred, ava immediately runs and grabs her 2 balls and pretends they're weights. It's so funny to see her try to do the sit ups and push ups.
I love the princess hair, too! You deserve to be so spoiled. :)

Amanda said...

I love how Tave is laying on Jeff's legs while he's trying to exercise. And Weston's sit ups... perfect! We'll have to put all the boys in boot camp when you get here!

Shar said...

way to work out! we really need to get on the workout train.