Aren't they the cutest little owl rattles ever?!
Shar has been telling me for awhile to do owls instead of birdies.
So I did & we ALL love them.
Weston & Tave named the pink one Cora. We haven't named the rest yet but the boys are working on it... they have come up with some pretty funny stuff.
Ryder absolutely LOOOOOVES these. He won't even touch his birdie anymore. :(
When he sees an owl he reaches and grabs and won't let go....he tries to munch on the ears but so far I've saved them (since they are for sale) but as soon as the Bijou Market is over, each boy will be getting his own (and they can't wait!)
Do you want one?
Well, today's your lucky day!
Head over to the Trading Place for a chance to win...I would love to send one off to one of my friends. :)
But hurry, the giveaway ends tonight (Wed)!!!
4 comments:
nora loooves her birdie! It makes her smile so big! And who doesn't love an owl? So cute. The colors are fun, too!
I LOVE these! All those colors are in Jaycie's room. I want them all...bigger...as stuffed animals. Is that a lot of work?
Those are sooo cute!
Thanks. :) Amy..that makes me sooo happy! And April, You made my day. I've been telling Jeff I want to do them without the rattle and the handle and he thinks people wouldn't want them. Ha! If you really are interested, let me know. I'm trying to get a few up in my shop, but they will be about this size...if you want bigger I could do that - we could work something out. :)
Post a Comment