Thursday, October 28, 2010

Coming soon to my shop:







The part I'm most excited about is that I created this headwrap pattern MYSELF!!
(The incredible flower was created by Shaina Galbraith...it's so cool)


So, thoughts anyone, do you like?


8 comments:

Shar said...

I love it! and I want one! can't wait until they're for sale.

Shar said...

ps. the three of you ladies look so beautiful. i dare say, even stunning. :)

Amy said...

You all look so beautiful! I didn't even recognize amanda - I thought, oh, i wonder who that is? haha! I love the headwraps! Not sure I could pull it off though :)

Jenna said...

I think they are so cute. I want to try one out.

Kara said...

So so cute!! I love them.

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Very cute. So impressed that you can make those. You guys look great.

Staci said...

I like and would like to think I could look good in one. I'll take one.

Karen said...

These are beautiful, as are all of the models! I didn't recognize Amanda until Shar told me it was her! I wonder if I could wear one of these?