I LOVED my little weekend getaway. It was such a wonderful break from life and reality and yes, being a mom. (even though we all talked about our kiddos non-stop!) I sure missed my guys but this weekend was just what I needed to feel renewed and ready for the summer ahead. A huge THANK YOU to my hubby for giving me an entire weekend to myself.
I don't even know how to say just how much I love these women.
I truly feel blessed to have married into such an incredible family.
My mother in law is absolutely fantastic and my sister in laws have become two of my very best friends. I will just leave it at that so I don't cry from missing them.
Best parts of the weekend:
DeLiCiOuS food. Mmmmm...my mouth is watering thinking about it.
Adorable little shops.
Exchanging gifts.
Walking and talking and laughing and talking some more.
Learning more about each other.
Texas wild flowers.
Road trip fun.
and did I mention the food?!

All of us ladies:
Mom (Jeanne), Gramma Hillegass, Aunt Betsy and Aunt Pat,
Cynthia, Erin, Amy, Amanda, and Me.
Perfect trip.
My last day was SO fun. I got to soak up as much of these smiling, adorable, and sweet little kiddos as I could. It was a little weird not having my own guys with me to keep an eye on, but I loved every minute of loving on these cuties. I can't wait to see all the cousins together!! (sooner than later!)

2 comments:
What a great post! I'm so happy you stayed an extra day so we could all hang out and the kids could see how fun you are..and i could have you to myself for a while. :) Selfish, I know. I can't wait to do it again. And i can't wait for allll the kids to be together.
Love ya!
It was so much fun to see you and I'm so glad that you came. The weekend really went too quickly, too much to talk about and just so little time, ya know?? And I too can't wait until September!! It will be so cool to see all 4 boys together. And to hold sweet B3 while all the chaos is happening!
Post a Comment