Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Family Photos- May 2010


I wanted one last family photo shoot before our family grows from 4 to 5.
Our friends, the Gublers, were so nice to do a shoot with us and I must say, they did fantastic! We love how they turned out.

Now I need your help, which family one should I frame?!




I love this one because it is what it is:




This is my all-time favorite shot of the night. I love seeing my boys love their dad:

Oh cute boys, look at that face!





Can't wait to meet you, baby, and see how you change our family!

5 comments:

Lori said...

Those are super cute, i love them! It'll be hard to choose the most frame-worthy out of those, perhaps you'll need to do a collage.

lnkmom said...

I so did the same thing before Nathan was born! You need that last reminder of what it was like with only 2! I like the real close shot right before he pic of Weston and his Dad!

Happy B-day to your boys!

Amy said...

I love these!!! You are so good about getting family pictures taken. I think my favorite family one is the one right before the one of weston and jeff. But they're all so beautiful!

Jason and Joy said...

These pictures are awesome!!! And Nicole you look amazing!!!

Abby Abreu said...

I don't know if you picked one already - but not the first two. Either the third or fourth one. Hopefully all of these kids will realize that picture-taking is forever part of their lives and they might as well accept it and smile!