It's about time I post some belly shots, since the last time was around 21 weeks!!
I am in my last trimester now and feeling great. B3 is quite the mover and does all sorts of crazy tricks in there. (I'm a little bit worried about the amount of sugar I've consumed lately, seriously, this is one hyper kid already!)
I'm getting a little squished and the third trimester fatigue has hit, but overall I can't complain. I am so blessed to have healthy pregnancies and am still able to be active with my boys. That's really all I could ask for!
29 weeks
30 weeks
As the time gets closer, I am getting more anxious to meet our little guy. He already has his own place in our home and in our hearts. Weston asks questions about him all the time (the dreaded "how does the baby come out" question was a pretty funny one...right now West thinks he'll come from my belly button, hmmm...maybe we'll leave it at that for awhile!) and we are getting excited to see how 3 little boys will spice up our lives! Oh the fun we will have!!
In the name department, we are officially accepting any and ALL suggestions. Griffin and Ryder are still in the running, but we really just can't decide. So please, comment away.
And just for the sake of journaling, I'll give you a list of what we have been discussing, but Jeff has already veto-ed some. (which is probably a good thing, my prego mind isn't always thinking right) Feel free to comment on the names, I won't get offended- we are pretty good about naming our kids what we want no matter who likes it. ;)
Our name list this time around:
Griffin, Ryder, Canon, Ender, River, Rainer, Ronan, Rowan, Ridge, Maddox, Madsen, Teague, Cruise, Jett, Gage, Hunter, & Tallan.
We've added a few to the last list (with Tave) and taken some off. If it was up to me this little guy would just be Ryder right now since I've loved it since I was, oh, 14 or so. We'll see if I can get Jeff to agree, maybe three times a charm. ;) We're still open for ideas!!
We've added a few to the last list (with Tave) and taken some off. If it was up to me this little guy would just be Ryder right now since I've loved it since I was, oh, 14 or so. We'll see if I can get Jeff to agree, maybe three times a charm. ;) We're still open for ideas!!

9 comments:
Like Ender's Game...wasn't that a book? Nicole, you look fabulous!! I am sure you have completed all your sewing projects. We are done with ours and are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Blasto in a few short weeks. We hope all is going well with you. We are struggling with the name thing...but Adam says here are some to hold you over...he said this name would make your face turn red so you should name your next son this:
JUSTIN
P.s. Adam is laughing out loud at this suggestion.
My votes go to Griffin, Ender, and River. You have an awesome list of names to choose from. You can't go wrong. You look incredible, as always!
Wow! I was not looking that cute at 30 weeks pregnant! Keep up the good work!
Names are sooooo hard! I hate that you have to both agree on them too (pesky husbands, LOL!).
Out of names on your list my # 1 pic is "Madsen", I hope you remember why! *IF* we ever had another baby and it was a girl her name would be "Madisen" for sure!
I have to veto Ender...David has a weird cousin with that name, but I do love the books!
I really think Teague fits in with your other boys names! But what ever you guys pic it will be perfect!
I always think there are NO boys names, but I really LOVE so many of those names, I don't think I would be able to choose just one either. humm, sorry no help. But thanks for my own ideas if we have another boy someitme? haha So I was checking out your etsy shop,I LOVE your necklaces. they are awesome. you make such cute things.
You look so great! And you know I'm voting River. :)
Can't say I'm immediately a fan of Ender, Canon, or Rainer, but the rest I love! The others could grow on me tho...I'm all about using unique names, and no matter what you guys name your beautiful little boy, the name will fit. I guarantee it!
LOL Ok. So whenever I hear a name, or see a name written out rather and say it in my mind I usually think of something immediately. Ronan I think of Lord of the Rings and Rowan (were those cities in the books? I can't remember) Maddox I think of the old man from Matlock.
Ryder I think of someone fast and smooth, confident, like a hot surfer hahahha-so that is my favorite
And you look fantastic!
you look GREAT!!! Its funny you say Teague, when Allen and I were in our singles ward, there was a guy named Teague and we both loved it! So that will probably be the name of our first little boy..(if we ever get a boy)!! Its the only name we can agree on-of course! I love Griffen and Ryder though, they are both so cute to!
Krew/Crew
Post a Comment