I had to put up a widget on the side bar because I keep forgetting how far along I am. Who does that? Apparently me. I like this one, it compares the baby to food. hahahaha. Like I don't think about food enough already!
I am SO glad that you don't have the creepy floating fetus, that one is totally disturbing. More than once I told people that I was as far a long as Joshie or Aloria was old. Got weird looks and then realized what I did. Everything goes with #3 (figuratively and literary.)
I always forget too. I'm always adding a week on. I should've done something like that. Oh well, all I know is that when school is over He will be here.
6 comments:
That is funny! I've never seen that one before. So clever.
I am SO glad that you don't have the creepy floating fetus, that one is totally disturbing. More than once I told people that I was as far a long as Joshie or Aloria was old. Got weird looks and then realized what I did. Everything goes with #3 (figuratively and literary.)
That's hilarious! I LOVE it! Just perfect. I remember with Eden I couldn't really keep track either, your priorities are just so different.
I like it! Too bad I only see your home page when I comment (I guess I'll just have to comment more!).
Haha when you have two other kids you can't just stare at your belly all day, but doesn't mean you forget him
I always forget too. I'm always adding a week on. I should've done something like that. Oh well, all I know is that when school is over He will be here.
Post a Comment