Saturday, January 16, 2010

My kind of blogging: Tag you're it!

A friend posted this 'tag' on her blog and I thought it was fun and even better- FAST!
You just open the first picture folder on your computer, and pick the 10th photo. Then tell us a little bit about it.
Here's mine:

This was taken in September 2008. Tave is only 4 months old. I look at this now and can't believe how big my little baby has gotten.
Just look at those adorable little cheeks I could squeeze and kiss and smooch and kiss on some more. (And I still do!)
I love that we have technology to help us capture those sweet moments in life that are so fleeting.
I sure love my babies!

Now I tag: Anyone and everyone who wants to do this!

4 comments:

lnkmom said...

Love this! I had to do it on my blog!

Tave was (and still is!) such a cutie!!!

Amy said...

seems like yesterday!

Amanda said...

I am going to do this tag... eventually. I can't believe how quickly the time has passed. What a cute little guy! We miss you guys.

Karen said...

Cute picture! I'm going to go do this tag right now!