My friend, Alli, and I did a product swap. She makes these adorable, adorable chef sets:
Perfect since the boys got a kitchen set!!
The boys are SO cute in them and love to wear them when they help me bake.
Of course, they were wearing the hats all morning until I pulled out the camera, but I did snatch one shot with Weston in his. LOVE it!
You can find them here.

3 comments:
Glad you back blogging! Hope you are feeling well...love the pics of your little men! Great idea to swap...looking forward to seeing what you all have been up to.
LOVE these cute little sets! Weston is adorable in his hat, holding the whisk. He reminds me of Ratatouille. :)
I love to see my sets "in action". The boys look SOOO cute in them! I'm glad we did the swap too! I just love the hats you made!!
Post a Comment