Well, here I am: Alive, sort of.
I have not felt so great over the past 6 weeks and have been WAAAAY more tired than I have ever been in my life. Seriously. I can fall asleep ANY time. ANY place. Jeff has been such an incredible and amazing husband to give me breaks when I need them. (which pretty much means all the time!)
And as you can see...my bump is there and it's only going to get bigger!
(Weston likes to remind me of this every day.... "Mommy, you have a baby in your tummy and it's going to get big and big and bigger." sure love this kid!!)
But you know what?
A new life, a new baby, a new little person to hug and cuddle and love
makes it ALL worth it.
And I can't wait.
ps Christmas pics ARE coming...there a TONS to sort through so I kind of skipped over them to get up to date!
9 comments:
And so cute, as always! You're right - it's all so worth it. Hang in there! I think about you and your growing little one all the time! i can't wait!
I like your hair a little longer. It has been a long time since I saw it that way. Hang in there! Just remember you are growing a whole other person so you deserve to be tired.
Nicole you look beautiful! We're excited for the new little on in your family too!
Nicole, you look amazing as always! It's tough being pregnant and having little ones to care for. Don't ever feel bad about taking the time you need to rest. I'm so excited for your! Congrats!!
You look good. I don't think I've ever seen you pregnant and I think it makes woman look so good. I can't wait to meet your new little baby and I am excited for you and your family. Congrats! Congrats! Baby's are so much fun to hug and snuggle and kiss on. I absolutely love it. Haha.
We are so excited for you guys! And Nicole you look beautiful!!!
Looking great!!!
You look beautiful! Congratulations on baby #3! Good luck getting through the so-sick-so-tired stage!
Well you are doing MUCH better than me. I took 3 months break when I started getting tired and sick, lol! Hope you start feeling better soon and congrats!
Post a Comment