Weston is my bud. My little talker. My hilariously funny key to sanity.
I love this kid.
I love his way of thinking and some of the connections he makes that I would never think of.
I love how he is constantly trying to make us laugh because he loves when we are happy.
I love his infectious grin and how he wraps his arm around my neck when he hugs me.
I love when he sings the 'Tarzan' song with me.
I just love him.
He tends to say things reversed or mixed around. Here are some Weston-isms that always make my day. (I refuse to fix them until it becomes a problem.)
They are just too cute:
Me-self = myself
Showguns = gun show (as in showing off your muscles)
Gril = girl
chitken = kitchen
Mowlawner = lawn mower
Pichanze = chimpanzee
Tigar = guitar
(I'll add more as I remember them, he does this all the time!)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh - I love how he says things! My favorite is the chimpanzee. I want to hear him say it now. We love you so much, West!
I just love it when they have their own isms. YOUR SO RIGHT...don't correct them they figure it all out on their own to soon!! One of my boys uused to say opemela (oh-pee-meal) for oatmeal...always made me smile....Do you ever find your self saying things just so you can set them up to say those word isms you LOVE? I do it all the time....ALWAYS makes me smile!!
Post a Comment