Wednesday, September 02, 2009

It's official!!!


This little guys is now walking!!!!
He's been taking 4-5 steps every so often when he felt like it for about a week. He has much preferred crawling and just didn't seem to care.
But today - TODAY walking has become the new crawling!!!
He likes to stand up on his own and walk as far as he can (usually 10-15 steps)
Way to go Tave!!!!!
(video to come soon)
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Stina said...

I saw Tave dragging Jeff through the halls at church on Sunday. It didn't look like Jeff was walking fast enough for him. He is so stinkin' cute!

Unknown said...

YEA!! I love that picture, he looks so cute!

Stephanie said...

That's so exciting! Yay, Tave! Can't wait to see him in action.

Ms. said...

all right now he can chase his brother---faster

The1stdaughter said...

How awesome, and terrifying...a little less control, but man does he seem happy! Way to go Tave!

lnkmom said...

How exciting!!! Oh, and he has THE best smile ever (I think I say that everytime, but it's true!).

Amy said...

YAY!!! He looks so happy to be cruising all around!

tory said...

Yay Go Tave!!!!

Jason and Joy said...

Yay Tave!!! I can't believe how much older he looks in this picture. What a cute kid!

Amanda D said...

That's so exciting. I can't wait to see him in action!

Kellie said...

Ohhhh, so grown up! I can hardly believe it! That precious little baby! How cute!

Lane, Amanda, Jackson, and Andrew said...

Way to go Tave! I love that picture of him. It is so stinkin' cute!!