Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Girly

We hung out at Shar & Trav's last night while Jeff was in class.
The boys were super excited to take a bath at Kapria's house.
But I failed to bring pjs, so this is the result:


hahahahahahahahahahaha
I couldn't stop laughing.
Weston thought it was great; Tave was so mad I put them on. (Do you really think he knows??)
Jeff just about died when he saw them.
And I just laughed some more.

This morning, however, the first thing Weston said to me was
"Mom, I want to put on boy clothes right now."
Your dad would be proud.

14 comments:

tory said...

Lol! How funny!!!!

lnkmom said...

They are so pretty!

David would Never let me do that to Nathan!

Sharla said...

Hilarious! They make beautiful girls though. ;)

Anonymous said...

CLEARLY their father was not present to prevent such shame and humiliation! Sons, hang out with me we will watch some college football, eat chips and salsa, drink root beer, belch as loud as we can, wrestle, and then make mom wear a suit and tie and take a picture of her!

Karen said...

This is so funny! And they do look cute! Jeff's response cracks me up too! I wish I could have been there to "hang out"

Des said...

hahaha that is so funny. I'm so glad Jack is not the only boy who 'dresses up' some. haha
I love tave's outfit.

Ms. said...

hahahaha! I've had that same thing happen!

Abby Abreu said...

aww I'm sad we didn't get to see them in Kapria's pj's!! How funny!

Amanda said...

They are just adorable!!! And they would both make super cute girls. :)

Amy said...

oh my goodness! This is so funny! It's like a little sneak peak of what your little girl might look like. :)

Shar said...

ha ha ha! I love your boys. they are such good sports. Kapria liked sharing. I think she thought it was funny, too.

Lori said...

lol, that's pretty good- I like it.

Noelle said...

too funny :) what cute boys.

Stefanie Bell said...

hahaha!! oh my goodness I started laughing so hard when I saw this picture.. they are so funny!