Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Pumpkin Carving!!!

The Pumpkin!!


Ever since there have been pumpkins outside of Macey's, Weston has been fascinated. He always wants to stop and pat one and has started saying pumpkin. Well...it kind of sounds like "bump bump". So Jeff and I were super excited to have him help us carve one. We couldn't wait to see what he would think of all the gooey stuff inside. After all, he loves getting dirty, so it would be great, right?! HAHA He WAS fascinated with it all...but he hated having the gooey stuff on him. He did OKAY if it was on his hands, but his feet, NO WAY!!!! Here are a bunch of fun pics from that night:





I just love this one...it's so cute how intently he is watching!



Mmmm...sort of okay with touching, kinda



He's digging with a spoon...there was no way he was touching it free-handed again!


I know it looks mean that Jeff is laughing, but it really was pretty funny...the gooey stuff had touched his foot in this picture, and that was it, he was DONE!



We finished carving our cute face (I determined no scary faces yet!) after Weston went to bed.
What a fun Halloween activity!!

By the way, I baked pumpkin seeds for the first time this Halloween!! It was so much fun and they are delish!! I love holidays!

7 comments:

Lori said...

Oh, you look so cute! LOVE the pics.

Annie said...

looks like you guys had a fun Halloween. Your little boy is so dang cute. I'm so excited for you that you are going to have another one! Congrats!

MelissAbreu said...

Those pictures are adorable!! and so is the pumpkin haha! Can't wait till I see you again! And i hope its not forever! Miss and Love you bunches!!!

Amanda said...

I just LOvE the one of him crying about the goo on his foot! What a cutie...

Meg said...

Weston is a cutie whether he is happy or crying!! I am so glad Weston got a pumpkin of his own to take to his home!! He definitely had a pumpkin fetish!! This here are quiet around Halloween!! Girls are too old to go out here!! I worked so the girls that work for me could take their munchkins out to trick-or-treating...

Allison said...

I am laughing so hard right now about Weston crying when his foot got in the pumpkin guts. So funny. He is such a darling little boy, I love seeing pictures of him.

nathan said...

ok I keep checking for thanksgiving pictures! I can't wait till you post them. I got your message just know- and your comment.... TONI! I forgot to tell you. So she lived up here and worked at Color Me Mine. We had the same shift for hours at a time and really got to know her. She is HILARIOUS. I miss her.It was a while ago though- she has just had Jack. now she has three! wo. ok I'll call you tomorrow or maybe thurs...so we can get together.