Happy Birthday. We hope it was fantastic!!!! (despite the craziness)
Since we all know that Shar is a much more eloquent writer than any of us, I am just going to say
DITTO!!!!!
to everything she wrote. And please know that I agree and think the world of both of you. I am so glad I am part of your family. Thanks for everything!!!!
Since we all know that Shar is a much more eloquent writer than any of us, I am just going to say
DITTO!!!!!
to everything she wrote. And please know that I agree and think the world of both of you. I am so glad I am part of your family. Thanks for everything!!!!
4 comments:
Hey! did you get home today! I'm glad to read your updated blog- especially about your parents and home- I thought about you guys! I'm glad that everyone is safe and sound. You dad is amazing. I'm really, truly sorry about all that was destroyed! so much!! I want to get together, let's set up a time.
I got the dress at Khols this summer and I really like it because it's cute pregnant or not pregnant. Thanks for your comments on my page, it's fun to catch up with you.
Trust me I am not cute! I am like twice as big as I was with Austin, yikes! Oh well! You are so sweet:) maybe i will put one picture up:) How are things??
Amy G.
No Halloween pics!!!?? what kind of blogger are you!!!? jk.
Post a Comment