Sunday, May 13, 2007

Watching the Boys!

Joe and Amanda were able to go to the Salt Lake Temple one morning during the trip and I got to babysit!!!! It was such a blast to watch Cole who is just the sweetest little guy. I absolutely love having a nephew!! It was awesome to see Weston and Cole together and it made me really wish we lived closer to each other! We love you guys!

So back to babysitting....I'll admit I was a *little* nervous to watch both of the boys on my own. (Cole is 7 months, West 10 months) but they were both amazing and convienently for me they took naps at opposite times. :) When they were both awake they had fun playing together (or taking each other's toys, so funny!) and then we went on a walk. I had my neighbor take this picture at the end of the walk. It was really fun, but I have two words of advice for anyone who is thinking about having more than one child: double stroller!! We'll be getting one in the future for sure!!! (more than 9 months in the future for anyone who may have thought i was announcing something. haha)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a million Nicole (again!) for doing that for us. We had a great experience and we owe you!